Thursday 30 June 2016

Marry in Portugal,Une réception d’avant mariage, sans la mariée

oday, I'll tell you the different traditions that I will have respect for my wedding in Portugal. However, I should say, first of all, that the traditions which I'll talk to you are for the traditions of my village and, from region to region, traditions are changing.
Before organizing my marriage away, I thought sincerely that Portugal had missed the boat on marriage trends. I attended a few weddings in recent years and did not see any bobble, no photobooth, no candy bar. Nothingness.
Part of my family is also very traditional, I might be cataloged as the rebel of the family not to distribute dragee ballotins and wear colored shoes. So when they see the photobooth, I think I will hire someone to capture their heads!
And finally, watching Portuguese wedding blogs I made me realize that the current trend also affects marriage Portugal, and some marriages that took place in my room were very original and really beautiful! Whew, I should not go to a lighted with my providers.
Still, there are some traditions that I will not escape, and I'll tell you the most important.

A reception before wedding without the bride
Before the ceremony, all guests are received at the home of the bride and greeted by his parents. The bride, however, must not show before the church.
Translation: a giant aperitif and a decoration that I get to do my ***** white hands to please everyone, my future husband present with GARDEN IN MY MY MY family and friends (and family to him but it's also less dramatic), while I'll be in my room doing my makeup / hair / photograph. Well, there are worse than what I'm going to suffer this time, but it's still not cool to me even miss that first moment of my marriage ...
I bow anyway to tradition because I want everyone finds me when I entered the church, not before. So, no choice, I have to hide while everyone breaks out and eat biscuits!
mariage-couple-4

No comments:

Post a Comment